The estate’s cellar is a modern structure where our freshly picked grape are brought, healthy and at just at the right point of ripeness after a year of hard, totally manual work that includes everything from pruning to harvesting. The vines, after all, are where the quality of a wine is born and determined. Sulphuric Anhydride? No thank you!!
We are great believers in direct sales because if, like the land, they are nurtured and cultivated, they produce the best, most fruitful results:
- A greater appreciation of human relationships
- Knowledge about the characteristics of the product
- A greater appreciation of and respect for the area
- The distribution of wealth throughout the area
- Less waste of resources and of pollution
- Energy saving
The cellar is open for tours, tastings and direct sales every day from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 4 to 6 p.m. Booking in advance is always advisable – and much appreciated.